The Littlbug Blog
Some backpacking stoves require maintenance or repair kits. When you’re out on the trail, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your stove will need to be repaired. We want your time on the trail to be a success, so here’s some options for you to consider.
The best advice we can give you is to find a stove that doesn't need a maintenance or repair kit. Unlike many other camp stoves, Littlbug stoves don’t require maintenance kits and are built with minimal pieces to simplify the assembly process. Why purchase a stove that also needs a maintenance or repair kit? Littlbug stoves are a more affordable, long-term option for anyone looking to purchase an ultralight camp stove.
- Choose Your Fuel – Littlbug Stoves Burn Wood or Alcohol
- Rugged Simplicity – Stainless Steel Construction
- Stable – Unique Pot Supports Provide a Versatile Cooking Platform
- Nests for Easy Storage and Transport – Wraps Around a Sleeping Pad
- Easy to Assemble
- Boils Water Fast
- Cools Quickly
- Requires No Maintenance Kits, Spare Parts, Windscreens, or Heat Exchangers
The Littlbug Senior Stove is our largest capacity stove. The stove is constructed with durable stainless steel, burns wood or alcohol, provides a stable and versatile cooking platform and is uniquely designed to wrap around a sleeping pad for easy storage and transport. It works with most commercially available alcohol burners.
If you have a different camp stove, service kits similar to the ones listed here are something you'll need to keep in mind when you're headed out into the wilderness.
WhisperLite Stove Service Kit
- A jet and cable tool, numerous O-rings, a priming wick, oil for the pump cup, safety pins, pump seals, air tubes, fuel tube bushings, check valve plugs, and pump cups are all included in the kit.
- Shaker needle, check valve ball, check valve spring, WhisperLite G jet, WhisperLite International G jet, WhisperLite International K jet, and wire for cleaning the jets are some of the other items you could require.
- includes a fuel tube and filter, a check valve assembly, and maintenance and repair guidelines for the stove.
- Built specifically for the MSR WhisperLite Universal, WhisperLite International, and WhisperLite camping stoves (sold separately)
DragonFly Expedition Service Kit
- Contains the required equipment as well as the most typical replacement parts for the DragonFly stove and pump.
- Packaged in a durable carrying case.
ICYMI: Littlbug was featured on The Camping Show! Check it out HERE if you haven’t watched our episode yet!