The Littlbug Blog
We’re excited to announce that Littlbug Enterprises founder, Kent Hering, will be a guest on The Camping Show, a podcast by C.W. Goetz Outdoors, to talk about the Littlbug camp stoves and their accessories!
The Camping Show
In this episode, they’ll be exploring the benefits of stick stoves. If you’re already a Littlbug user, you’ll probably know many of the benefits of stick stoves, but we’d love to have you join the stream to learn even more about the origins of the Littlbug camp stove and how to take advantage of all that the Littlbug offers! Or share with us your favorite Littlbug adventure.
Here’s a few questions you can expect to hear on the show:
- How did Littlbug camp stoves come to be?
- What considerations are important when choosing a stick stove?
- In what type of situation would use of a stick stove be more advantageous than using a stove of another type?
You can view the live stream of this episode on YouTube on February 9th at 6pm ET. Head over to the C.W. Goetz Outdoors YouTube channel to check it out!
Other places you can find The Camping Show:
- The Camping Show TV Show is viewed on Talk 4 TV (www.talk4tv.com).
- The Camping Show Radio Show is broadcast on W4CY Radio (www.w4cy.com) part of Talk 4 Radio (www.talk4radio.com) on the Talk 4 Media Network (www.talk4media.com).
- The Camping Show Podcast is also available on Talk 4 Podcasting (www.talk4podcasting.com), iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, Audible, and over 100 other podcast outlets.
- Choose Your Fuel – Littlbug Stoves Burn Wood or Alcohol
- Rugged Simplicity – Stainless Steel Construction
- Stable – Unique Pot Supports Provide a Versatile Cooking Platform
- Nests for Easy Storage and Transport – Wraps Around a Sleeping Pad
- Easy to Assemble
- Boils Water Fast
- Cools Quickly
- Requires No Maintenance Kits, Spare Parts, Windscreens, or Heat Exchangers
What’s one question you have about Littlbug stoves and/or accessories?
Are you new to backpacking? Still testing the waters a bit? We completely understand! Backpacking is serious business and if you are not well prepared, you could be sabotaging your experience. We’ve all had to learn from mistakes, or maybe we’ve just become wiser with experience and age, or maybe we’ve figured out a few [...]
Don’t bring unnecessary gear. Our "What to Pack" series continues with tips on cooking, eating, water, and backcountry hygiene. Here are some of the essentials we recommend for anyone looking to explore the outdoors from a weekend getaway in the woods to a multi day backcountry trip.Cooking You have a variety of options when it [...]